Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, July 2015
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 6th July 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
To welcome Lisa Gilham, District Manager for Kent Highways, to the Meeting.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting, and Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 11th May 2015.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To further discuss the undertaking of a Parish Plan.
9. To finalise arrangements for the 2015 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20150448, Appln. no. 20150492, Appln. no. 20150560
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/4/15 to 30/6/15 TO FOLLOW ONCE
STATEMENT IS RECEIVED FROM THE BANK.
To endorse the following payments:-
Clerks salary (May) 1003.65
Clerks salary (June) 1003.65
KCC (LGPS May) 317.25
KCC (LGPS June) 317.25
HMRC (PAYE/NI May) 177.84
HMRC (PAYE/NI June) 178.04
Clerk (use of room as office 1/4/15 to 30/6/15) 227.50
Martin Tolhurst Partnership (rent owed to St. Johns College) 7641.10
EDF Energy (electricity for Pavilion) 44.86
Southern Water (allotments) 49.11
AON UK Limited (renewal premium) 1943.03
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 20/3/15 to 30/6/15) 128.00
The Millbrook Garden Company (garden gift tokens) 80.00
Annual rental of storage space 100.00
To record in the Minutes the following proposal:-
This Council in accordance with its powers under Sections 137 and 139 of the Local
Government Act 1972, should incur an expenditure of 80 pounds for garden gift tokens from
the Millbrook Garden Company, which is in the opinion of the Council in the interests
of the area or its inhabitants.
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting Monday, 7th September 2015 at 7.30 p.m.15. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and
23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2016.
Mondays:- 11th January, 22nd February, 4th April, 9th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 4th July, 5th September, 10th October, 7th November (Budget and Finance only) and 28th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 7th April 2016.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 05 July 2015
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Higham Parish Council