Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, November 2015
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 23rd November 2015 at 7.30 p.m. in the presence of The Mayor of Gravesham.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 12th October 2015.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. Royal Celebration 2016.
9. To request copy material for the 2016 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20151026, Appln. no. 20151035, Appln. no. 20151052,Appln. no. 20151068, Appln. no 20151082
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following:
Clerks salary (October) 1003.65
HMRC (PAYE/NI October) 178.04
KCC (LGPS October) 317.25
Mrs J. M. Papadopulos (Chairman’s allowance) 190.00
Higham with Merston PCC (Church Christmas leaflet) 110.00
Mr P. Leakey (dog bags) 21.99
Mrs P. Oakeshott (6 pews) 250.00
Mrs P. Oakeshott (flowers) 30.00
SSE (electricity toilets) 18.78
EDF Energy (Pavilion) 54.85
BT Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 164.55
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 11th January 2016 at 7.30 p.m.
15. Any Other Business.
16. Closing remarks by Cllr. Michael Wenban, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2016.
Mondays:- 11th January, 22nd February, 4th April, 9th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 4th July, 5th September, 10th October, 7th November (Budget and Finance only) and 28th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 7th April 2016.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 23 November 2015
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Higham Parish Council