Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, September 2015
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 14th September 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting, awards will be presented to prizewinners of the 2015 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 6th July 2015.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To arrange for the undertaking of a Parish Plan.
9. To discuss the planning application received for The Railway Tavern.
10. To fill the current vacancy on the Parish Council by co-option.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20150566, Appln. no. 20150104, Appln. no. 20150314,
Appln. no. 20150569, Appln. no. 20150415, Appln. no. 20150641,
Appln. no. 20150769, Appln. no. 20150647, Appln. no. 20150745,
Appln. no. 20150443, Appln. no. 20150703, Appln. no. 20150799,
Appln. no. 20150795, Appln. no. 20150737.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
BT Payment Services Ltd (broadband) 145.86
Clerk (Garden Gift Tokens) 100.00
Clerks salary (July) 1003.65
Clerks salary (August) 1003.65
KCC (LGPS July) 317.25
KCC (LGPS August) 317.25
HMRC (PAYE/NI July) 178.04
HMRC (PAYE/NI August) 178.04
EDF Energy (Pavilion electricity) 39.83
SSE (electricity for toilets) 20.40
To approve the following payments:-
SLCC (annual membership) 149.00
15. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 12th October 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
Monday, 9th November 2015 for Budget and Finance only.
REMAINING DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and
23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2016.
Mondays:- 11th January, 22nd February, 4th April, 9th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 4th July, 5th September, 10th October, 7th November (Budget and Finance only) and 28th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 7th April 2016.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 14 September 2015
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Higham Parish Council