Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2016
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 18th January 2016 at 7.30 p.m..
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 23rd November 2015.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. Royal Celebration 2016.
9. To receive a report from the recent Local Neighbourhood Planning Workshop. (REPORT)
10 To note the changes of dates for some Parish Council Meetings. (LIST)
11. Annual Parish Newsletter 2016.12. To further discuss the initiative to make Telegraph Hill one way only.
13. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20151158, Appln. no. 20151151, Appln. no. 20151246, Appln. no. 20160006
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/15 – 31/12/15.
(TO BE DISTRIBUTED AT MEETING ONCE BANK STATEMENT HAS ARRIVED)
To endorse the following payments:-
Clerks salary (November) 1003.65
HMRC (PAYE/NI November) 178.04
KCC (LGPS November) 317.25
Exps for use of room as office (1/10/15 to 31/12/15) 227.50
Clerks salary (December) 1003.65
HMRC (PAYE/NI December) 178.04
KCC (LGPS December) 317.25
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader 8/2/15 to 1/4/15) 450.00
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader 6/4/15 to 9/12/15) 1890.00
Southern Water (allotments) 3.13
Clerk (repay re.new Christmas lighting) 104.60
St. Johns College (balance quarter rent for R.G.) 500.00
Nexus Data Systems Ltd. (domain renewal) 213.60
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 100.00BT Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 155.01
16. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 16th
November 2015 (COPY ENCLOSED).
17 . To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
19. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 29th February 2016.
20. To note the new date for the 2016 Annual Parish Assembly:- Thursday 14th April 2016.
21. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2016.
Mondays:- 29th February, 4th April, 9th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 4th July, 5th September, 10th October, 21st November (Budget and Finance only) and 28th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will now be held on Thursday, 16th April 2016 (amended date).
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 17 January 2016
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Higham Parish Council