Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, November 2016
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 28th November 2016 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 10th October 2016.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the Recreation Ground sub-lease.
8. Village Plan update.
9. Lower Thames Crossing update.
10. To receive a report from the Allotment Sub - Committee.
11. To again discuss forthcoming changes to the rail network through Higham.
12. To request copy material for the 2017 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
13. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning application:-
Appln. no. 20160864, Appln. no. 20160941, Appln. no. 20160888,
Appln. no. 20160977, Appln. no. 20161003, Appln. no. 20161056,
Appln. no. 20161045, Appln. no. 20160582, Appln. no. 20160862
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Youth and Community Committee.
e. Parish Environment Committee.
g. Governors of Higham School.
h. Merston Court.
i. Chalk Liaison Group.
j. Rural Housing
k. Higham Neighbourhood Forum
l. Kent Community Warden.
m. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (October) 1042.72
HMRC (PAYE/NI October) 194.35
KCC (LGPS October) 331.04
Mrs J. M. Papadopulos (Chairman’s allowance) 200.00
Higham with Merston PCC (Church Christmas leaflet) 115.00
EDF Energy (Pavilion) 100.79
BT Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 158.97
Joanne Raff (youth services 15/9/16 to 27/10/16) 600.00
Mrs S. Sparks (website/domain registration) 106.69
SSE (electricity for toilets) 14.81
Mr P. Allinson (distribution of LTC leaflets) 2688.00
GG Knight Web Design (website design fees) 250.00
Mrs S. Sparks (banners and cards printing) 122.55
Astones Throw Design (design fees) 480.00
Singlewell Stationery and Print Ltd (banners and posters) 260.40
17. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings- Monday, 16th January 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
18. Any Other Business.
19. Closing remarks by Cllr.Greta Goatley, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2017.
Mondays:- 16th January, 27th February, 3rd April, 15th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 3rd July, 11th September, 9th October, 20th November (Budget and Finance only) and 27th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on WEDNESDAY, 12th April 2017.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 28 November 2016
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Higham Parish Council