Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, June 2017
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 26th June 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday, 30th May 2017.
5. To receive an update on the Pavilion and Youth Club provision within the village.
6. Elections to Standing Committees
7. Matters arising from the Minutes.
8. Parishioners' Matters.
9. Lower Thames Crossing update.
10. Village Plan update
11. To finalise arrangements for the 2017 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
12. To further discuss the garage at Merston Court.
13. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20170578, Appln. no. 20170411, Appln. no 20170420,
Appln. no. 20170469, Appln. no. 20170511, Appln. no. 20170598.
b. Community Development Committee
c. Infrastructure Committee
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Neighbourhood Forum
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
1st Higham Scouts (S137/139 grant for conversion of toilets to storage facility) 250.00
Clerks salary (May net) 1085.54
HMRC (PAYE/NI May) 208.20
KCC (LGPS May) 411.23
Peter Leakey (dog bags) 21.99
16. To consider the Accounting Statements and Annual Return for Local Councils in England and
Wales for the Year Ended 31st March 2017 as a whole.
17. To approve the Annual Governance Statement (Section 1).
18. To approve the whole Accounting Statements (Section 2).
19. Chairman to sign the Accounting Statements.
21. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 3rd July 2017 at 7.30 p.m. Village Plan discussion.
Monday, 11th September 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
22. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2017.
Mondays:- 11th September, 9th October, 20th November (Budget and Finance only) and 27th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2018.
Mondays:- 15th January, 26th February, 9th April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 2nd July, 10th September, 15th October, 19th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 12th April 2018.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 25 June 2017
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Higham Parish Council