Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, March 2017
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 6th March 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 16th January 2017.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the Recreation Ground sub-lease.
8. Village Plan update
9. Lower Thames Crossing update
10. To receive a report from the Village Roads, Pavements and Lighting Sub Committee.
11. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2017.
12. To submit an application to list The Gardeners Arms PH as a Community Asset.
13. To discuss the possible implementation of paperless planning applications.
14. To receive a report on the Media and Communications conference.
15. Review of HPC Sub Committees.
16. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20170019, Appln. no. 20170007, Appln. no. 20161245,
Appln. no. 20161229, Appln. no. 20170089, Appln. no. 20161203,
Appln. no. 20170077, Appln. no. 20161003, Appln. no. 20170153.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Youth and Community Committee.
e. Parish Environment Committee.
g. Governors of Higham School.
h. Merston Court.
i. Chalk Liaison Group.
j. Rural Housing.
k. Higham Neighbourhood Forum
l. Kent Community Warden.
m. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (January) 1042.72
HMRC (PAYE/NI January) 194.35
KCC (LGPS January) 331.04
Clerks salary (February) 1042.72
HMRC (PAYE/NI February) 194.35
KCC (LGPS February) 331.04
British Telecom plc (broadband) 158.97
Mr M. Allen (computer upgrade) 345.91
SSE (electricity for toilets) 24.15
EDF Energy (electricity for Pavilion) 109.21
KALC (Media and Communications conference for Cllr. Sparks) 72.00
Higham Memorial Hall (hall hire for Love Higham Day) 120.00
Singlewell Stationery and Print Ltd (2017 Newsletter) 1071.00
Liz Hart (delivery of 2017 Newsletter) 250.00
20. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 3rd April 2017.
21. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2017.
Mondays:- 3rd April, 15th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 3rd July, 11th September, 9th October, 20th November (Budget and Finance only) and 27th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will now be held on WEDNESDAY, 12th April 2017.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 03 March 2017
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Higham Parish Council