Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, February 2018
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Please note:- The February Meeting was delayed by one week and actually took place on Monday, 5th March due to the forecasted arrival of heavy snow during the evening of 26th February 2018.
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 26th February 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 15th January 2018.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2018.
8. To discuss the recent Nuralite site visit and any impact it may have on the amended site layout plan for the Canal Road local housing scheme.
9. To receive a report from the GDPR Workshop.
10. To arrange for the publication and distribution of the Village Plan.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20171390, Appln. no. 20180015, Appln. no. 20180043,
Appln. no. 20170984, Appln. no. 20180080.
b. Community Development Committee.
c. Infrastructure Committee.
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Neighbourhood Forum.
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (January) 1085.54
HMRC (PAYE/NI January) 208.20
KCC (LGPS January) 411.23
EDF Energy (Pavilion electricity) 49.38
Clerk (printer cartridges) 282.25
KALC (Effective Communication Workshop for one delegate) 72.00
KALC (GDPR workshop for two delegates) 72.00
British Telecommunication plc (broadband) 171.16
SSE (water for public toilet) 23.07
Nexus Data Systems Ltd (hosting/domain renewal) 297.60
Pam Holmes (train fares and parking Bid Writing Workshop) 61.90
KALC (publication) 4.14
Peter Leakey (2000 dog bags) 40.99
ACRK (subscription 2018) 50.00
Singlewell Stationery and Print Ltd (2018 newsletter printing) 1071.00
Liz Hart (newsletter delivery) 250.00
St Johns College (quarter year rent for RG due 25/03/18) 750.00
14. To receive a report from the Budget Meeting held on Monday, 12th February (COPY ENCLOSED)
15. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
17. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 9th April 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
18. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2018
Mondays:- 9th April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 2nd July, 10th September, 15th October, 19th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 12th April 2018.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Re12 March 2018
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Higham Parish Council