Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2018
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 15th January 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 27th November 2017.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. Annual Parish Newsletter 2018.
8. To discuss the amended site layout plan for the Canal Road local housing scheme.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20170984, Appln. no. 20171264, Appln. no. 20171160,
Appln. no. 20171161, Appln. no. 20171175, Appln. no. 20171188,
Appln. no. 20170980, Appln. no. 20171334, Appln. no. 20171303,
Appln. no. 20171354, Appln. no. 20171035, Appln. no. 20170699
b. Community Development Committee. (REPORT DISTRIBUTED AT MEETING)
c. Infrastructure Committee. (REPORT DISTRIBUTED AT MEETING)
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Neighbourhood Forum.
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (November) 1085.54
HMRC (PAYE/NI November) 208.20
KCC (LGPS November) 411.23
Clerks salary (December) 1085.54
HMRC (PAYE/NI December) 208.20
KCC (LGPS December) 411.23
Exps for use of room as office (1/10/17 to 31/12/17) 227.50
Mr S. Gray (retirement of Community Warden S137/139) 50.00
Mr M. Papadopulos (HPC Christmas card) 39.99
Sue Sparks (Bid Writing workshop for second delegate) 95.00
Sue Sparks (Speedwatch items) 30.00
Stuart Mason (vegetation clearance to allotments) 500.00
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/10/17 to 31/12/17)) 162.00
Alan Howard (letter box fixings) 21.20
KALC (Crime Prevention and Safety Conference for one delegate) 72.00
KCPFA (subscription) 20.00
KCC (costs for Volunteer Warden 2017/2018) 341.25
Mr Garrod (part of community collection for stolen allotment tools) 100.00
Mrs Everall (part of community collection for stolen allotment tools) 100.00
Gravesham Borough Council (rates for Pavilion) 8,697.16
Graham Knight (Love Higham website maintenance) 95.00
St Johns College (quarter year rent for RG due 25/12/17) 750.00
12. To receive a report from the Precept Fixing Meeting held on Monday, 8th January
13. To review the current budget setting process to ascertain if it requires updating.
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 26th February 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2018.
Mondays:- 26th February, 9th April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 2nd July, 10th September, 15th October, 19th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 12th April 2018.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 14 January 2018
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Higham Parish Council