Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, July 2018
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 2nd July 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 21st May 2018.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To discuss possible solutions to the current problems of anti-social behaviour and lorry parking taking place to the lay by off Gads Hill.
8. To evaluate the success of the Public Meeting held to discuss the Local Plan Review and learn the views of the Parish Council regarding Green Belt land within the village.
9. To finalise arrangements for the 2018 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
10. Update on the setting up of a sub-lease for the Pavilion – Higham Community Leisure.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20180579, Appln. no. 20180590, Appln. no. 20180520,
Appln. no. 20180646, Appln. no. 20180635
b. Community Development Committee.
c. Infrastructure Committee.
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Speedwatch.
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (May) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI May) 208.18
KCC (LGPS May) 419.43
Clerks salary (June) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI June) 208.18
KCC (LGPS June) 419.43
Clerk (exps. use of room as office 1/4/18 to 30/6/18) 227.50
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/4/18 to 28/6/18) 248.63
Gravesham Network Development CIC (youth work provision April – July 2018) 1989.00
Beverley Prankard (Peninsula Band) 600.00
Singlewell Stationery and Print Ltd (event banners) 146.40
Elizabeth Hart (event flyer delivery) 250.00
Gravesham Borough Council (TENs licences X 3?) 63.00
Sue Sparks (litter picking sticks x 7) 76.93
Gravesham Borough Council (instalment for Pavilion rates) 594.09
Sue Sparks (plants) 4.47
Sue Sparks (Speedwatch lap top cable) 3.99
Sue Sparks (Local Plan Review – various) 38.09
Nexus Data Systems Ltd. (GDPR email accounts) 228.00
Higham Memorial Hall (donation towards hire of hall for Public Meeting) 25.00
15. To discuss the date of the Annual Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 10th September 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2018
Mondays:- 10th September, 15th October, 19th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2019
Mondays:- 14th January, 25th February, 8th April, 13th May (Annual Parish Council), 8th July, 9th September, 14th October, 18th November (Budget and Finance only), 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
Annual Parish Assembly:- Thursday, 11th April 2019.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Higham Parish Council