Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, April 2019
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 8th April 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 25th February 2019.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Renewal of Memorial Hall lease.
7. Parishioners' Matters.
8. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2019.
9. To discuss judging arrangements for the 2019 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
10. To approve the 2019 Risk Assessment document
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20190225, Appln. no. 20190300, Appln. no. 20190288,
Appln. no. 20190259, Appln. no. 20190283, Appln. no. 20190325.
b. Community Development Committee.
c. Infrastructure Committee.
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Speedwatch.
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (February) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI February) 208.18
KCC (LGPS February) 419.43
Clerks salary (March) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI March) 208.18
KCC (LGPS March) 419.43
Clerk (exps for use of room as office 1/1/19 to 31/3/19) 227.50
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/1/19 to 31/3/19) 97.50
J.A.Stanley (preparation of Annual Newsletter 2019) 276.80
Gravesham Borough Council (monthly rent for garage) 59.15
Gravesham Borough Council (rates for Pavilion) 3321.68
Kent Association of Local Councils (2019 subscription) 1252.42
Fabulous Finger Foods (food for APA under Sect. 150 (2) LG Act 1972) 227.50
Guide Dogs for the Blind (donation in lieu of fee for talk-Sect. 150(2) LG Act 1972) 50.00
Singlewell Stationery and Print Ltd (printing 2019 Newsletter) 1088.00
Liz Hart (delivery of newsletter) 250.00
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2019 subscription) 75.00
MJ Read and Co (LGPS return) 108.00
KALC (audit workshop) 54.00
JMF Garden Solutions Company Limited (trees to Recreation Ground) 4920.00
Sue Sparks (chalks and latex gloves) 17.13
JMF Garden Solutions Company Limited (additional tree) 408.00
15. To note the date of the Annual Parish Council Meeting followed by a Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 13th May 2019 at 7.30 p.m
16. To change the date of the July Meeting to Monday, 15th July 2019.
17. Any Other Business.
18. If necessary to resolve that:-
“Pursuant to Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 that the public be excluded from the following item because it is likely in view of the nature of the business to be transacted that if members of the public are present during this item, there would be disclosure to them of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act”.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2019.
13th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 15th July, 9th September, 14th October, 18th November (Budget and Finance only) and 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 11th April 2019.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 07 April 2019
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Higham Parish Council