Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, February 2019
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 25th February 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 14th January 2019.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2019.
8. To resolve that the Parish Council engages with EIS to explore options for setting up a new website and Facebook page under Key Theme 5 of the adopted Higham Village Plan.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20190046, Appln. no. 20190033, Appln. no. 20170661,
Appln. no. 20181094, Appln. no. 20190105, Appln. no. 20190156
b. Community Development Committee.
c. Infrastructure Committee.
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Speedwatch.
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (January) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI January) 208.18
KCC (LGPS January) 419.43
Gravesham Borough Council (monthly rent for garage) 59.15
British Telecommunication plc (broadband) 181.47
SSE (electricity for toilets) 38.65
Clerk (emergency planning) 95.30
Clerk (printer cartridges and stationery) 175.33
Friends of St. Marys (grant S 137/139) 1000.00
Alan Howard (head torches) 29.98
Mr P. Leakey (dog bags) 40.99
Business Stream (water for toilets) 39.58
St Johns College (quarter year rent for RG due 25/03/19) 750.00
12. To receive and ratify the report from the EMC Budget Meeting held on Monday, 21st January 2019
13. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003)
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:-
Monday, 8th April 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
17. If necessary to resolve that:-
“Pursuant to Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 that the public be excluded from the following item because it is likely in view of the nature of the business to be transacted that if members of the public are present during this item, there would be disclosure to them of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act”.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2019.
8th April, 13th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 8th July, 9th September, 14th October, 18th November (Budget and Finance only) and 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 11th April 2019.
Parish Council Election – Thursday, 2nd May 2019.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 24 February 2019
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Higham Parish Council