Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2019
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 14th January 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 19th November 2018.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. Annual Parish Newsletter 2019.
8. Village Plan Information and Communications
9. To consider the updating of the current Standing Orders and Financial Regulations.10. To consider the appointment of a Part-Time Finance/ Parish Council Support Officer.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
a. To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20180380, Appln. no. 20181300, Appln. no. 20181319
b. Community Development Committee.
c. Infrastructure Committee.
d. Executive Management Committee
e. Higham Speedwatch.
f. Kent Community Warden.
g. Kent Police.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (November) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI November) 208.18
KCC (LGPS November) 419.43
Clerks salary (December) 1110.22
HMRC (PAYE/NI December) 208.18
KCC (LGPS December) 419.43
Exps for use of room as office (1/10/18 to 31/12/18) 227.50
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/10/18 to 31/12/18)) 214.50
Gravesham Borough Council (monthly rent for garage) 49.31
RS Skips (skip hire for Pavilion) 222.00
Christmas buffet in Library 116.28
SSE (electricity for toilets) 23.43
Alan Howard (key safe) 17.99
Barge Group Ltd. (playground equipment repairs) 416.26
Cantia (tree survey for RG) 495.00
Mr P. Allinson (travel expenses) 21.15
KALC (Chairmans Conference for 4 delegates) 288.00
EDF Energy (Pavilion electricity) 61.52
John Grey (travel expenses) 13.50
Sue Sparks (Village Plan) 17.13
St Johns College (quarter year rent for RG due 25/12/18) 750.00
14. To confirm the precept requested for the 2019/2020 financial year.
15. To receive a report from the Budget Workshop held on 7th January 2019
17. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 25th February 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
18. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2019.
25th February, 8th April, 13th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 8th July, 9th September, 14th October, 18th November (Budget and Finance only) and 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 11th April 2019.
Parish Council Election – Thursday, 2nd May 2019.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 13 January 2019
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Higham Parish Council