Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, October 2019
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 14th October 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Linda M. Carnall
Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members interests and gifts and hospitality register.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 9th September 2019.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the Nuralite planning application.
8. To further discuss the Parish Council website development.
9. To discuss the need for the Rural Nomination criteria for Rural Housing to be upheld.
10. Bonfire Night Firework Display update.11. Councillors Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20190969, Appln. no. 20190994, Appln. no. 20190996Appln. no. 20191007, Appln. no. 20191042.
To endorse and approve the following payments:-
Clerks salary (September) 1150.95
KCC (LGPS September) 433.52
HMRC (PAYE/NI September) 212.62
Clerk (exps use of room as office 1/7/19 to 30/9/19) 227.50
Clive Stanley (webmaster services (1/7/19 to 26/9/19) 199.88
EDF Energy (Pavilion electricity) 121.12
PKF Littlejohn (2019 audit) 360.00
Singlewell Stationery & Print (Nuralite reminder banners) 309.60
Singlewell Stationery & Print (maps of roundabout – Nuralite) 25.08
Tech. Medical Services Ltd (first aid for fireworks) 157.00
Phoenix Fireworks Ltd. (balance for firework display) 2835.00
Netwise UK (mew website costs) 899.00
Stopped cheque 12.00
GBC (rent for garage September by D/D) 60.33
GBC (rent for garage October by D/D – new amount) 76.85
15. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 18th November 2019 at 7.30 p.m
Monday, 25th November with the Mayor of Gravesham and garden competition prizegiving at Higham Library (former Christmas meeting)
16. Any Other Business.
17. If necessary to resolve that:-
“Pursuant to Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 that the public be excluded from the following item because it is likely in view of the nature of the business to be transacted that if members of the public are present during this item, there would be disclosure to them of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act”.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2019
Mondays:- 18th November and 25th November (Christmas Garden Presentation with the Mayor of Gravesham)
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2020
Mondays: 13th January, 24th February, 6th April, 18th May (Annual Parish Council), 6th July,
7th September, 19th October, 23rd November, 30th November (Mayor of Gravesham)
Annual Parish Assembly: Thursday, 9th April 2020
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 20 October 2019
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Higham Parish Council