Report a problem on a right of way

You can report non-urgent issues online including:

  • broken stiles
  • overgrown vegetation or fallen trees
  • damaged or dangerous path surfaces
  • damaged or missing signposts.

Please submit a separate report for each individual problem. This helps us to identify and inspect the correct location and update you on progress more accurately.

Report a problem with a Right of Way

The Parish Council

Report a problem on a road or pavement to KCC Highways

Have you noticed a pothole? A dangerous pavement? A faulty street light? Here is our guide on how to report these issues directly to Kent County Council Highways Division.

You can report non-urgent issues online including:

  • street light faults
  • potholes
  • drainage
  • traffic signal faults
  • overgrown vegetation (including hedges and grass).

You can plot issues using a map or a non-map based address lookup. If you have any visual impairments or use a screen reader, we would recommend using the address lookup.

Report an issue using the following link:

KCC Highways - Report a problem

Problems that KCC Highways do not manage so you will need to contact:

To report any emergency issues to KCC Highways outside of normal office hours (Monday – Friday, 9am till 5pm), please telephone 03000 41 91 91.

The Parish Council